IMPORTANT NOTES TO BE CONSIDERED PRIOR TO THE CREATION OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTS:
- This service is provided freely, and no registration is required.
- A personal account allows you to upload your own sequences to the server and compare them to genomes already in the server.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTS:
- Each account is defined by a 15-letter code included in the URL and unique to each user. Your account is secure,
due to the huge number of possible codes. However, for your own security, do not share the URL of your account.
- Although uploading sequences is possible, downloading them is not. This increases the security of our services.
- Users may delete their sequences and their accounts.
- No data related to any user's activity is recorded, though the server collects usage statistics.
- We will not share your documents with third parties.
- INACTIVE ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED AFTER 1 MONTH.
- This service will not recover the URL of a lost user's account. Consequently, users must record their account's URL for future use.
- The software we have developed is a tool to aid your work. However, we do not claim that the analysis performed by this software is exhaustive.
GScompare.ehu.eus cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of using this software.